Dear Valued Customers,
The health and wellness of our Employees and Customers at D&D AUTO is of the Highest Importance. Currently there are no plans to interrupt our Service and availability to our Clients. We will continue to monitor updates from the Canadian Government and follow all Federal and Provincial mandates accordingly.
We are committed to safeguarding the health of our customers and employees. As we monitor the spread of COVID-19 in Canada, we want to keep you informed about what D&D is doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities.
WHAT D&D IS DOING:
- Employees will be required to stay at home if they are not feeling well with flu-like symptoms.
- Employees that test positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to work until they have been cleared by health officials.
- Employees will be required to stay at home if they have come into contact with any individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 for 14 days or until providing their own negative test results.
- All touch screen devices, Counters, Pens, Keys, Paperwork, Vehicle Door Handles, Steering Wheels and other common surfaces in our Business will be disinfected before and after any contact and will continue on an ongoing basis for everyone’s safety.
- Hand shaking is prohibited at this time.
- D&D Auto Vehicles , Client Vehicles and Facilities will be wiped frequently with Disinfectant.
D&D Employees and Clients are advised to:
- Avoid close contact with people as per Health Guidelines suggesting approx. 6 feet apart.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover Coughs and Sneezes with your sleeve or tissue and dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We thank you for your business.
Charlie & Staff