Dear Valued Customers,
The health and wellness of our Customers and Employees at D&D AUTO is of the Highest Importance. Currently there are no plans to interrupt our Service and availability for our Clients. We will continue to monitor updates from the Canadian Government and follow all Federal and Provincial mandates accordingly.
As we monitor the spread of COVID-19 in Kingston and in Canada, we want to keep you informed about what we are doing to keep you safe and to prevent the spread of Coronavirus in our Community.
- Employees will be required to stay at home if they are not feeling well with flu-like symptoms and or if they have come into contact with any individuals who have tested positive for Covid-19, for 14 days or until providing their own negative test results.
- All Touch Screen Devices, Counters, Pens, Keys, Paperwork, Vehicle Door Handles, Steering Wheels and other common surfaces will be disinfected before and after any contact and will continue in an ongoing basis for everyone’s safety.
- Hand Shaking and Hugs are prohibited at this time.
- D&D Auto Vehicles , Client Vehicles and Facilities are frequently Disinfected.
D&D Employees and Clients are advised to:
- Avoid close contact with people as per Health Guidelines suggesting approx. 6 feet apart.
- Avoid touching your Eyes, Nose and Mouth.
- Stay home when Sick.
- Cover Coughs and Sneezes with your sleeve or tissue and dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Wash your hands often with Soap and Water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a Mask when around other People.
If you are Worried about the Human Contact element of Having your Vehicle Serviced or Repaired,
D&D Auto will PICK UP and DROP OFF your Vehicle to minimize or eliminate the Human
Contact, arranged via Phone or Email, we are here to help :).
We thank you for your business and we Very Much miss the Personal Interaction.
Charlie & Staff